* This ticket is only for foreign tourists with passports. When you get on and off the bus, please show your ticket and passport to the driver.
* No refund is accepted even if the bus services are cancelled or delayed due to any accident, weather, etc.
* Lost or stolen tickets cannot be reissued.
* Other conditions on usage are in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of bus operating companies and the laws of Japan.
* A ticket with expired valid date cannot be used to board a bus
* If the ticket is used by anyone other than the designated user or in case of any other improper use, the ticket will be invalid and the holder will be asked to pay double the regular fare for the trip taken.
* Please make sure
to cancel your reservations via “ Manage my Booking” page of Japan Bus Online
Website, if you decide not to travel on the reserved bus service.
*You are not entitled to request a refund once a reservation has been made or/and exchanged your voucher for Tohoku Highway Bus Ticket.
*To refund your voucher, a cancellation fee, JPY 500 per ticket will be charged. Please request a refund via " Refund my Voucher" page of Japan Bus Online.
Please make sure to read the “Eligibility Conditions” for the TOHOKU HIGHWAY BUS TICKET below
before you purchase an Exchange Voucher. Be sure that you understand these
requirements before purchasing an Exchange Voucher.
If you have any questions regarding payment and reservations, please
read above FAQ first before sending an inquiry to Japan Bus Online Customer
Center at email@example.com. Please contact bus operating company directly for bus operations.