Article 1. Introduction
(1) This website （https://japanbusonline.com/bus-repo/） is operated by Kobo Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Our Company”) and the materials on this website are provided for informational purposes only.
(2) This website is not a bus reservation site (Japan Bus Online (https://japanbusonline.com/en).
(3) Before using this website, please carefully read this agreement relating to your use of service. By accessing or using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions may be reviewed and modified at any time at our sole discretion.
Article 2. Disclaimer
(1) Although we attempt to make the information on this website as accurate and up-to-date as possible, there may exist some inaccurate or out-of-date information when an article is published. Under no circumstances shall our company be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of this site.
(2) You may be redirected to third-party websites by hyperlinks or banners where the third-party sites are not under the operation of our company. We are not responsible for, nor do we control, the content or services provided by any linked third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites, you do this entirely at your own risk. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third-party site or change the contents posted on our site at any time without prior notice.
(3) We may temporarily suspend or terminate the operation of this website without prior notice due to system breakdown, server maintenance or other unavoidable circumstances.
Our Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the user due to communication failures, failure of user’s internet infrastructure, interruption or termination of website, or other force majeure events.
(4) Our Company shall not be held responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between users and third parties in using our service.
Article 3. Intellectual property rights/ Prohibitions
All contents (including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, sound, file or other materials) within the site is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights. Any unauthorized use (reprinting, duplication, transfer, secondary use, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly prohibited to change, modify or overwrite any contents on this website. If you find any problems with the posted contents, the respective licensors are requested to contact us in person, and we will deal with the issue as soon as possible.
Article 4. Links
Linking to this website is basically free, prior permission or contact is not required. However please refrain from using inline frames or direct links to images.
The contents or URL on this website may be changed or deleted without advance notice.
Article 5. Handling of personal information
The purposes of using cookies
2.1 Cookies allow us to remember the choices and preferences you make when visiting our site so that you do no need to enter the same information repeatedly. This feature helps to enhance the convenience of users in using our service.
2.2 We use information supplied by cookies to help analyze customer’s usage status of the website (access status, traffic, routing etc.) and may further use it to for improving the performance of our website and enhancing the services that we offer to customers.
Additionally, the following tools will be primarily used in the analysis and information collected may be shared with the tool providers.
The following services are used for serving advertisements and for analysing our web traffic:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense (Google Inc.)
AutoStream (FLUX Co. Ltd.)
2.3 There may be instances where we will conduct behavioral targeting advertisements on this site and on the sites of the advertisement delivery service providers with whom we collaborate.
3.1 Block all cookies
You can disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, please note that by disabling cookies, you may not be able to fully utilize the services on our website.
Please see the following links providing instructions for managing cookie settings of commonly used browsers:
・Microsoft Internet Explorer
Article 6. Others
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this site, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Enacted 13 October, 2022