Note: A bus stop “ Osaka International Airport” is NOT Kansai International Airport, but “Itami Airport”.
We may refuse to carry any items if the size of your luggage does not comply with our size restrictions due to storage limitations.
If the size of your luggage does not comply with our size limitations, please arrange to carry your luggage by express courier before you travel.
Please load and unload your luggage into the storage compartment by your own.
We are not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to your luggage.
< Carry-on Luggage >
Passengers can bring one piece of luggage per person:
- Less than 10 kg in total
- Less than 1 meter in total exterior dimensions.(length + width + height)
- Less than 0.027 cubic meters in total
< Prohibited items >
- Over Medium-sized suitcases
- skiboards and snowboards
- bicycles including folding bicycles
- hazardous substances (explosives and flammable items)
- Other items that are not allowed to be carried on or transported according to our Terms and Conditions
< Small Animals including dogs, cats and birds >
- Dogs except for assistance dogs certified by Act on Assistance Dogs for Physically Disabled Person