- If you do not arrive by the scheduled arrival time, your ticket will be null and void.
- You must present your ticket to a bus driver to board a bus. Please note that you have to repurchase the ticket in case you lose or forget to bring your ticket.
- Any fragile items, valuables items and food should not be stowed in the storage compartment in any circumstances, but should be taken on board as a hand luggage.
- Smoking on the bus is prohibited.
- If your child needs his/her own seat, please purchase a “ Child” ticket even if there are vacant seats.
- We accept no responsibility for additional expense caused by any delays due to Acts of God, delayed arrivals, bad road or weather conditions, any circumstances beyond our control, and accept no refunds in such cases.
- You are required to wear a seat belt by law. We kindly ask your cooperation to do so.
- Please switch your mobile phone to silent mode, and refrain from talking on it during your ride.
- If the bus is stopped off for a mid-refreshment break along the way, you must return to the bus within the designated time as the bus leaves on time. Also, please keep your valuables with you while on a break.
2days prior to the departure date: JPY 100 per person
The day before the departure date-Before the scheduled departure time: 20% of the fare
1. Prohibited articles on board and in the storage compartment under the bus
(a) Folding bikes, Large musical instruments and surfboards etc
(b) Valuable items and any items that may get broken or damaged during a ride
(c) Animals except for trained guide dog ( Even if you keep animals in crates or/and put them in the luggage compartment, we refuse its transportation.
(d) Any dangerous articles and items that may hurt or annoy other passengers.
(e) Any items that may destroy the bus.
2. Personal belongings
(a) Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times. We shall not be liable for loss, damage or theft to your personal property unless it was caused by gross negligence .
(b) It is your responsibility to load and unload your luggage into the storage compartment under the bus. If you cannot carry your luggage and lift it on and off the bus due to disability and other reasons, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
(c) For safety, we ask for your cooperation not to store heavy luggage or/ and belongings into overhead bins if they become unstable.
(d) Occupying vacant seats to keep your personal belongings is not allowed.